Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, alfredo fettuccine with bolognese sauce 🍝. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fettuccine Alfredo (Italian pronunciation: [fettut'tʃiːne alˈfreːdo]) or fettuccine al burro 'fettuccine with butter' is an Italian pasta dish of fresh fettuccine tossed with butter and Parmesan cheese. This homemade alfredo sauce can be tossed with the pasta so the pasta soaks up all of the sauce or it can be spooned over hot, fresh pasta. Fettuccine pasta tastes its best when served in a rich, creamy Parmesan cheese sauce made with real cream and butter. We have been making this alfredo sauce for about two years, and I wanted to share a hint.
Alfredo fettuccine with bolognese sauce 🍝 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Alfredo fettuccine with bolognese sauce 🍝 is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook alfredo fettuccine with bolognese sauce 🍝 using 25 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Alfredo fettuccine with bolognese sauce 🍝:
- Prepare For pasta : 500 g fettuccine pasta
- Take For Alfredo sauce:
- Prepare 3 tbsp butter
- Make ready 2 tbsp oil
- Make ready 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- Get 1 chicken stock cube
- Make ready 2 cup milk
- Get 1 cup water
- Take 1/4 tbsp oregano
- Get 1 tsp salt or as per taste
- Take 1 tsp black pepper
- Take 1 low fat sliced cheese
- Prepare 1/4 cup chopped capsicum
- Make ready 1 clove garlic
- Prepare For bolognese sauce :
- Get 1 kg chicken qeema
- Get 1 onion chopped
- Make ready 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Make ready 1 and 1/2 tsp salt or as per taste
- Take 1/2 tsp sweet paprika powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp chili sauce
- Prepare 1/2 cup water
- Make ready 3 garlic cloves
- Make ready 1 and 1/2 cup ketchup
- Make ready 150 g tomato paste
This fettuccine alfredo recipe makes the perfect family dinner. It's easy to make and insanely delicious. Every item on this page was chosen by The Pioneer Woman team. The site may earn a commission on some products.
Steps to make Alfredo fettuccine with bolognese sauce 🍝:
- Pasta: in a large pot add water, salt and oil mix it well and bring it to boil. Then add ur pasta and let it cook for 8-10 minutes or as per packet instructions.
- Bolognese sauce: In ur saucepan add oil then add onion and garlic. Mix until onion change its color. Then add ginger garlic paste, give it a little mix then add qeema, mix until color is changed add all the spices and ketcup and tomato paste mix it well then cover it after 15 minutes add water and mix it well then wait until cooked.
- Alfredo sauce: in a pan add butter, oil and garlic. Mix it well then add All purpose flour, mix it well then add milk gradually and then add water gradually, after that add all the spices. In the end add sliced cheese and capsicum. Pour this sauce over fettuccine pasta and mix it.
Every item on this page was chosen by The Pioneer Woman team. The site may earn a commission on some products. Fettuccine Alfredo two ways: with cream and nutmeg, or with butter and Parmesan! Try it both ways and decide which one you like the best! But did you know that the original fettuccine Alfredo sauce didn't use cream?
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food alfredo fettuccine with bolognese sauce 🍝 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!