Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, high protein almond macaroons (gf/df). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
High Protein Almond Macaroons (GF/DF) is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. High Protein Almond Macaroons (GF/DF) is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have high protein almond macaroons (gf/df) using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make High Protein Almond Macaroons (GF/DF):
- Prepare 150 g ground almonds
- Take 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Get 30 g coconut or brown sugar
- Take 2 egg whites
Steps to make High Protein Almond Macaroons (GF/DF):
- Pre-heat the oven to 190°C.
- Combine the ground almonds and sugar in a bowl and mix well.
- Whip the egg whites and vanilla extract using a food mixer or a balloon whisk, until the whites are light and fluffy, and forming stiff peaks.
- Gently, mix the ground almonds into the egg white, folding with a metal spoon to incorporate the ingredients without losing too many air bubbles.
- Use a spoon to scoop out balls of the mixture. Roll them gently in your hands to form an oval shape and then place the macaroon onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Repeat until you have used all of the mixture.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 10-12 minutes, until just starting to turn golden.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food high protein almond macaroons (gf/df) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!