Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, blackened chicken fettuccine alfredo. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Blackened Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Blackened Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Garnish: thyme leaves, shaved Parmesan cheese. How to Make Blackened Chicken Breast with Fettuccine Alfredo. Blackened chicken seemed like a fun and unique twist to the classic Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. Can I say how glad I am I gave this a try?
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have blackened chicken fettuccine alfredo using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Blackened Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Prepare 4 Chicken Breasts
- Make ready 1 C Heavy Whipping Cream
- Get 1/2 C Grated Parmesan
- Prepare 2 Tbs Butter
- Get 1 Head Garlic
- Get 9 oz Fettuccine Pasta
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Prepare 2 tbs Olive Oil, divided
- Get TT Blakening Seasoning
- Prepare TT Salt
A quick and easy blackened chicken alfredo recipe that is downright delicious! Loaded with grilled chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, pasta, and creamy alfredo. How to make blackened chicken alfredo. Season the chicken with salt, pepper, and blacked seasoning.
Instructions to make Blackened Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Place head of garlic on a small shallow pan and drizzle with 1 tbs olive oil. Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes. Let cool and squeeze roasted garlic paste from cloves.
- Pound out chicken breasts to even thickness and season with salt and blackening seasoning.
- Prepare pasta according to package.
- Add cream, butter, roasted garlic, pepper to medium saucepan over medium heat and simmer, whisking often.
- Heat 1 tbs olive oil over medium high heat in cast iron skillet, add seasoned chicken, and sautee for 3-5 minutes per side.
- Halfway through cooking chicken, stir parmesan into sauce, reserving 2 tbs for garnish.
- After reducing sauce for about 5 minutes, toss in prepared pasta and evenly coat with sauce.
- Portion out pasta, top with chicken, and garnish with reserved parmesan.
How to make blackened chicken alfredo. Season the chicken with salt, pepper, and blacked seasoning. This Blackened Chicken Alfredo is a favorite. Magic happens with pasta, heavy cream, and cheese? You will love this Blackened Chicken Alfredo.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food blackened chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!