Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, 🍑🍰apricot frangipane tart🍰🍑. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
🍑🍰Apricot Frangipane Tart🍰🍑 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. 🍑🍰Apricot Frangipane Tart🍰🍑 is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have 🍑🍰apricot frangipane tart🍰🍑 using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 🍑🍰Apricot Frangipane Tart🍰🍑:
- Make ready 1 1/4 cups (160 g) all-purpose flour
- Make ready 1/4 tsp (1 g) salt 2 tbsp (30g) sugar
- Get 1/2 tsp (2 g) almond extract
- Take 1/2 cup (113 g) unsalted butter, chilled, cut into small cubes
- Make ready 1 egg yolk 2 tbsp (30ml) ice water
- Prepare For coating the crust:
- Prepare about 2 tbsp (30g) apricot jam
- Make ready Frangipane:
- Take 1/2 cup (113 g) butter, room temperature
- Take 1/2 cup (100 g) sugar 1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
- Make ready 2 eggs 1 1/4 cup (125g) ground almonds 2 tbsp (20g) flour
- Take Topping:
- Prepare 3-4 (200 g) apricots, sliced apricot jam, warmed, optional
Instructions to make 🍑🍰Apricot Frangipane Tart🍰🍑:
- #Prepare_the_sweet_pastry: - - In a medium bowl whisk flour with sugar and salt. Incorporate butter using a pastry blender, a fork or a pastry processor, until crumbs are formed. Add egg yolk, almond extract and water and stir until incorporated.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap, shape into a rectangle or round and refrigerate for 1 hour. - On a lightly floured surface roll the dough to a rectangle or round.
- Line a tart pan with the rolled dough and press the edges. Trim the excess dough. Prick the shell with a fork and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C). - Line the shell with parchment paper and fill with beans or pie weights. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. - Remove the parchment paper and weights and bake for 5 to 10 minutes more. - Let it cool slightly on a cooling rack.
- #Prepare_the_frangipane_filling: - - In a large bowl mix butter with sugar until creamy. Incorporate eggs one at a time. Add vanilla extract and almond extract. Gently incorporate ground almonds and flour.
- Spread a thin layer of apricot jam over the base. Spread frangipane evenly and arrange the apricot slices on top pressing them slightly into the frangipane.
- Bake at 350F (180C) for 25 to 30 minutes until light golden color. Remove from the oven and brush with warm apricot jam. - Let it cool before serving and Enjoy!😊
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food 🍑🍰apricot frangipane tart🍰🍑 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!