Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mike's creamy garlic sun dried tomato bagel spread. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Creamy Garlic Sun Dried Tomato Bagel Spread is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mike's Creamy Garlic Sun Dried Tomato Bagel Spread is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's creamy garlic sun dried tomato bagel spread using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Creamy Garlic Sun Dried Tomato Bagel Spread:
- Prepare 7 Cups Fresh Garlic Cloves [yup. you read that sucka correctly!]
- Make ready 1/2 Cup Soft Sun Dried Tomatoes [fresh - not in oil - minced]
- Prepare 3 (8 oz) packs Philadelphia Cream Cheese [room temp or warmed]
- Take 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Make ready 2 tbsp Dehydrated Onions
- Get 1 tsp Dried Rosemary
- Prepare 1 tsp Dried Thyme
- Prepare to taste Cracked Black Pepper
- Get to taste Sea Salt [i use 4 healthy pinches. salt really does make the dish!]
- Get 1/4 Cup Garlic Olive Oil
- Make ready 1 Small Lemon [juiced - reserve 1/2]
Instructions to make Mike's Creamy Garlic Sun Dried Tomato Bagel Spread:
- Authors Note: - - Do not employ fresh vegetables in this spread unless you plan on using all of this spread within four days. Dried herbs will allow this spread to last in your fridge for weeks.
- Preheat your oven to 350°.
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature or warm them slightly in the microwave.
- Place garlic cloves in 2 sheets of tin foil.
- Add all ingredients [except for cream cheese and 1/2 of your juiced lemon] and mix well.
- Wrap garlic up tightly with your two large sheets of tin foil. Seam sides up.
- Roast garlic for 1 hour and 15 minutes at 350°.
- Open tinfoil and check for doneness. Your largest cloves should be soft.
- Smash garlic well with a potato masher. Add the juice of your other 1/2 lemon. Taste test for salt. Add more if need be.
- While garlic mixture is still warm - fold your mixture into your cream cheese. Mix well.
- Pack into jars or a covered dish and seal tightly.
Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Include whole food grains and nuts. Make sure you include proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. You will enjoy good health when you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mike's creamy garlic sun dried tomato bagel spread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!