Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, orange-spring onions-chilli rice with sticky spicy pork ribs and homemade coleslaw. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook orange-spring onions-chilli rice with sticky spicy pork ribs and homemade coleslaw using 28 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Orange-Spring Onions-Chilli Rice with Sticky Spicy Pork Ribs And Homemade Coleslaw:
- Prepare BBQ Rub Mix
- Prepare 2 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
- Prepare 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- Make ready 1 Tbsp All Purpose Seasoning (Tropical Sun)
- Take 2 Tsp Cumin
- Take 1 Tbsp 5 Spices
- Take 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- Take 1 Tsp Cayenne Chilli Pepper
- Get 1 Tbsp Mixed Herbs
- Make ready 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- Take Seasoning (Salt&Pepper)
- Prepare 1 Kg Pork Ribs
- Prepare Orange-Chilli Rice Ingredients
- Get 2 Large Orange (Juice Only)
- Prepare 2-3 Cups Rice
- Make ready 2 Large Scallion Bulbs (Thinly Sliced)
- Make ready 1 Tsp Dried Parsley
- Take Seasoning (Salt&Pepper)
- Make ready Garnish
- Get 2 Scallions (Sliced)
- Get 2 Chilli Peppers
- Take 1 pinch Black Sesame Seeds
- Get 1 pinch Chilli Flakes
- Get Homemade Coleslaw
- Prepare 1/2 of Cabbage
- Make ready 2 Large Red Onions
- Take 3 Large Carrots
- Get 3 Tbsp Light Mayo
Instructions to make Orange-Spring Onions-Chilli Rice with Sticky Spicy Pork Ribs And Homemade Coleslaw:
- Mix all the BBQ ingredients in bowl and add a drizzle of oil. Marinate the ribs and set aside for 30 mins.(can be refrigerated overnight or longer). Add chopped scallions to the orange juice and set aside to be used later. Prep all other ingredients
- Seal the ribs on medium-high heat for 5-8mins and Pre heat the oven at 200’C for 5-8mins. Place in a oiled-tin foil lined tray and cover loosely. Place in the middle rack and cook for 20mins. Remove cover foil and cook for another 5 mins.
- Meanwhile, parboil the parsley infused rice in a boiled water(1 finger level ratio to the rice) at medium-high heat for 5 mins. Drain the water completely. Pour in the scallion and orange juice; season and simmer for 5-6 mins. Till the rice is fluffy. Sprinkle the chilli flakes and mix in slightly. Make the coleslaw
- Serving Suggestions
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food orange-spring onions-chilli rice with sticky spicy pork ribs and homemade coleslaw recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!