Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, rhubarb oats tart with frangipane. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rhubarb oats tart with frangipane is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Rhubarb oats tart with frangipane is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
This rhubarb frangipane tart recipe can be made a day ahead, making it an ideal dinner party dessert. Sharp, candy-pink rhubarb is the perfect contrast to While the tart shell is baking, you can make the frangipane. Beat the butter and golden caster sugar together until light and creamy, then beat in the. Concentrated sweet wines have a knack for compensating the acidity in desserts like this one.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have rhubarb oats tart with frangipane using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rhubarb oats tart with frangipane:
- Take 4-5 sticks rhubarb
- Prepare For the oats base
- Get 3 cups oats
- Prepare 1 pinch salt
- Take 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Get 1 cup golden caster sugar
- Make ready 220 g butter
- Make ready For the frangipane
- Make ready 125 g butter
- Make ready 125 g golden caster sugar
- Make ready 1 egg
- Get 125 g ground almonds (you can also do half almonds and half coconut)
- Get 1 pinch ground cardamom (optional)
- Make ready 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
This Rhubarb Frangipane Tart recipe is featured in the Pies and Tarts feed along with many more. With a luscious frangipane filling and tender tart crust, this dessert is one for the ages. After yesterday's gorgeous blue skies and balmy sun, we have a cold wet day today! Impress with our delicious Rhubarb and Raspberry Frangipane Tart!
Steps to make Rhubarb oats tart with frangipane:
- Preheat the oven on 180 and line a cake tin with oven paper and butter. In a mixer add the oats the flour and the salt and mix for about 30 secs so that the oats get thinner.
- In a standing mixer add the butter, and the sugar and make into a light butter. Add the oats and mix together. Add the paste into the tin lining the bottom and making borders ready.
- Add a layer of oven paper on top of the base and add baking beads or marbles. I skipped this step this time around and it was fine but I would recommend going through the hassle. If you want to risk it like me then just put the tin in without the beads, cook for 15 min and when it comes out of the oven use the back of a spoon to flatten the surface.leave it to cool down
- In the meantime make the frangipane by adding the butter and the sugar in a bowl and make it into a fluffy paste. Add the egg, vanilla, cardamom and the almonds and mix it all together. Spoon the frangipane into the cool tart base.
- Cut the rhubarb into 2 inches length pieces at an angle and press them into the frangipane. Try and squeeze in as many as possible cutting smaller pieces if needed. Cook in the oven for 30/40min
After yesterday's gorgeous blue skies and balmy sun, we have a cold wet day today! Impress with our delicious Rhubarb and Raspberry Frangipane Tart! Layered with delicious fresh rhubarb and raspberries this is a great after-dinner treat! Hello and welcome back to my channel! On my Instagram page I promised you that I'll come quicly with the video recipe for this easy rhubarb.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food rhubarb oats tart with frangipane recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!