Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, heart attack casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Heart Attack Casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Heart Attack Casserole is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook heart attack casserole using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Heart Attack Casserole:
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup Bisquick
- Get 2/3 cup milk
- Get 1 lb PORK SAUSAGE
- Make ready 6 eggs
- Prepare 4 potatos
- Make ready 1 cup shredded cheese
- Make ready 1 onion, chopped
- Take 1 lb bacon
- Make ready 1 envelope peppered white gravey mix
- Make ready 1/2 cup vegitable oil
Steps to make Heart Attack Casserole:
- Add the Bisquick and milk into a medium bowl, mix until dough ball forms then spread evenly into the bottom of a greased 9x13 inch pan. Press down till whole bottom is covered.
- Fry sausage in skillet till done, drain grease and spread evenly across the dough in pan.
- Peel,dice and place potatoes and onion into a hot skillet with vegetable oil. Fry until brown, drain and layer in casserole just before the potatoes turn to mush.
- Scramble eggs, salt, pepper and milk in a bowl - pour over potatoes.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over casserole
- Fry up Bacon and layer the strips. Across the casserole pan.
- Make peppered gravey according to package and pour over the casserole once finished.
- Bake in oven at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes. Enjoy💚
These changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food heart attack casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!