Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easter marzipan truffles. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easter Marzipan Truffles is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Easter Marzipan Truffles is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have easter marzipan truffles using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easter Marzipan Truffles:
- Take Marzipan:
- Prepare 55 g ground almonds
- Prepare 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Take 1/4 tsp almond extract
- Prepare Chocolate ganache:
- Take 115 g 70% dark chocolate
- Get 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Get 2 tbsp coconut cream
- Take 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Steps to make Easter Marzipan Truffles:
- Melt the chocolate, coconut oil, coconut cream and vanilla extract very gently in a heavy bottomed saucepan. Once all of the ingredients are molten and well combined, pour the ganache into a bowl or Tupperware container and put in the fridge to cool.
- Add your almond flour, maple syrup and almond extract to a medium sized mixing bowl. Stir with a metal spoon to mix the ingredients well and start bringing the mixture together.
- Using your hands, continue to bring together the marzipan mixture into a ball. After a few minutes, the loose breadcrumb-like texture should start to stick together to form a moist but crumbly dough. Keep kneading until the dough forms a tightly packed ball of marzipan.
- Roll the dough out with your hands to form a thick sausage. Using a knife, divide the mixture into 10 evenly sized pieces.
- Using the palms of your hands, roll each piece into a ball.
- Take your chocolate ganache out of the fridge, you want it to be a thick, glossy consistency. Spear a marzipan ball on a skewer and coat it evenly in chocolate. If you don’t have a skewer you can use 2 teaspoons to roll the marzipan in the chocolate. Set the covered marzipan down on a sheet of greaseproof paper. Repeat the process until all of the balls are coated.
- The first truffle you coated should be starting to set, repeat the whole process until each truffle has 2 coats of chocolate ganache. Then leave for 30 minutes to harden.
- Roll each truffle in cocoa powder and enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easter marzipan truffles recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!