Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, potato gateau/ casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have potato gateau/ casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Gateau/ Casserole:
- Make ready 300 grams potatoes
- Get 25 grams unsalted butter
- Take 50 grams cheddar cheese
- Prepare 50 grams ham
- Take 1 small egg
- Prepare salt
- Make ready ground black pepper
- Take 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Make ready 1 tbsp bread crumbs
- Take 10 grams unsalted butter
Instructions to make Potato Gateau/ Casserole:
- Boil potatoes and mash them
- Cut ham and cheese into small cubes or strips
- Mix mashed potatoes with the small egg, butter, ham and cheese; season to taste
- Put the mixture in a buttered small baking pan
- Spread bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese on it, then finish with some butter swirls
- Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes
You need to have a number of superfoods in your diet daily. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Then, add a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Don’t forget whole cereals and nuts. In addition, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. Green living equips you with a good diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can ward off diseases. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food potato gateau/ casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!