Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, simple fried chicken fettuccine alfredo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Fried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Simple Fried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have simple fried chicken fettuccine alfredo using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Fried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Make ready Chicken and sauce ———
- Take 1-1/2 pounds chicken breast boneless and skinless
- Get 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Take 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Make ready 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- Get 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- Get 16 ounces jar of your favorite Alfredo sauce
- Make ready pasta——
- Make ready 1 pound Fettuccine noodles
- Prepare 3 quarts salty water
- Prepare 2 tablespoon extra Virgin olive oil
- Get 2 tablespoons extra Virgin olive oil
Steps to make Simple Fried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Bring the water to boil add salt, and olive oil. Add the pasta and cook per instructions on box.
- Dice the chicken, add garlic, salt, flour, and pepper it..
- Pan fry in as needed oil to fry
- When chicken is done move to paper towels.
- Add chicken to the pasta
- Add parsley, and Alfredo sauce. Warm then add the pasta
- Let the pasta warm in the sauce. Mix well but don't break the pasta.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food simple fried chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!