Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, spinach and shrimp rice bake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have spinach and shrimp rice bake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake:
- Take 4 pounds shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- Make ready 4 cups minute rice
- Prepare 2 cans low sodium chicken broth
- Get 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen chopped spinach
- Make ready 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Get 1 tablespoon oregano leaves
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Sazon with achiote
- Make ready 1 onion, sliced
- Get Olive oil cooking spray
- Make ready 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese OR any other cheese you have
Instructions to make Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake:
- In a large pot prepare rice by boiling both cans of chicken broth, then add to broth frozen spinach, minced garlic, black pepper, crushed red pepper, oregano leaves, Sazon, sliced onion and rice, stir until all ingredients are combined and cover pot until rice is cooked thru…….set pot to the side…..
- Make sure your shrimp are cleaned and deveined, then add shrimp to a large baking pan that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray……
- Pour your spinach / rice mixture all over shrimp and stir gently…….
- Spread your shredded cheese mixture all over shrimp and rice mixture……
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 30 minutes or until all cheese has melted……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!!
Your daily diet should have at least a few of these super foods. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. Make sure you eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you eat these superfoods every day, you should eliminate any weight gain problems. Green living provides you with a healthy diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spinach and shrimp rice bake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!