Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, easy one pot fettuccine alfredo. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Easy One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy one pot fettuccine alfredo using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Take 1 lbs Barilla (or your favorite brand of) dried Fettuccine pasta
- Take 2 packages Trader Joe's Shelf Stable Whipping Cream (or 2 cups of heavy cream)
- Make ready 8 tbsp Butter
- Prepare 4 cups water
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Pepper (or to taste)
- Make ready 3 cloves Chopped Garlic
- Take 1 packages Trader Joe's Quattro Formaggio Italian Blend Cheese (or 2 cups of grated fresh Parmesean cheese)
Instructions to make Easy One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Combine pasta, whipping cream, water, butter, salt, pepper & garlic in a large pot or pan.
- Bring ingredients to a boil over medium high heat, and stir.
- Cover pot/pan and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove pot/pan from heat and stir in cheese. Mix well, serve. That is it, easy peasy!
- You can also add some additional fresh parmesean on top or parsley flakes or for a more complete meal add mushrooms, veggies, chicken…
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy one pot fettuccine alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!