Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken stock, leek, carrot & bean broth. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Stock, Leek, Carrot & Bean Broth is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Stock, Leek, Carrot & Bean Broth is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken stock, leek, carrot & bean broth using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Stock, Leek, Carrot & Bean Broth:
- Get 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- Make ready 1 leek, sliced
- Get 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- Take 1 large potato, diced
- Take 3 carrots, 2 diced & 1 sliced
- Make ready 1 x 400 g tin Butter or Cannelloni or Flageolet beans, drained and rinsed: the taste will vary according to which type of bean you use but all work well
- Make ready 1 1/2 l chicken stock (if I’d not had homemade, I’d have used Knorr Stock Pots or similar)
- Get 200 g roast chicken spare bits (vary quantity to what’s available!)
- Take 3 bay leaves
- Prepare 1 tsp dried thyme
- Make ready 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Make ready Salt
- Get Ground black pepper
Steps to make Chicken Stock, Leek, Carrot & Bean Broth:
- In a stockpot or large saucepan, fry the leek and garlic in the oil on a medium heat for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the potato and carrots and stir. Then stir in the butter beans.
- Stir in the stock to mix well and bring to the boil. Reduce to a rolling simmer.
- Add the thyme and smoked paprika. Stir gently but thoroughly and add the bay leaves. Cover the stockpot and cook for 25 minutes.
- Take off the heat, remove and discard the bay leaves and give a good stir. Season to taste. Do not whizz as the “bits” are the essence of a good broth!
- Enjoy piping hot with bread of your choice.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken stock, leek, carrot & bean broth recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!