Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, lychee and grapefruit agar (kanten) jelly. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook lychee and grapefruit agar (kanten) jelly using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lychee and Grapefruit Agar (Kanten) Jelly:
- Make ready Lychee Liqueur (I used Dita Paraiso)
- Make ready Grapefruits
- Make ready Powdered kanten
- Prepare Water
Steps to make Lychee and Grapefruit Agar (Kanten) Jelly:
- Cut one grapefruit into small pieces and squeeze the other.
- Mix together the water and powdered kanten in a pot. Bring it to a boil and let it boil for 1-2 minutes. Turn off the heat and add in the liqueur and grapefruit.
- Transfer the mixture into a glass container and let it chill in the refrigerator for an hour until it firms.
- It's delicious if consumed when it has hardened halfway!!
Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your daily diet. First off, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. Additionally, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have a weight problem again. Observing a green living diet plan will offer you exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body is likely to be free of disease. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food lychee and grapefruit agar (kanten) jelly recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!