Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, whole crockpot chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Whole CrockPot Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Whole CrockPot Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have whole crockpot chicken using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Whole CrockPot Chicken:
- Get Sprinkle Garlic Powder
- Take Sprinkle Black Pepper
- Take Sprinkle Lemon Pepper
- Take Sprinkle Sazon with Achiote (gives chicken a beautiful color)
- Take Sprinkle Parsley Flakes (add last)
- Prepare Drizzle of Olive Oil
- Prepare Baby Carrots (16 ounce bag)
- Prepare Yellow Onion, sliced (1 or 2)
- Take 4 Red Potatoes (cut up)
Instructions to make Whole CrockPot Chicken:
- Prep your chicken by rinsing in cold water
- Prep your veggies by rinsing in cold water then slicing the onions and cutting up the red potatoes
- Cut up veggies and layer in crock pot in this order : baby carrots, sliced onions. then add red potatoes on top… I used a slow cooker liner in my crock pot, I also sprayed the liner with a cooking spray so veggies don’t stick to the bottom
- Add clean chicken on top of veggies, then sprinkle on top of chicken garlic powder,black pepper,lemon pepper,sazon with achiote, parsley flakes, and drizzle of olive oil, sprinkle enough of the ingredients to coat chicken then take the whole crock and refrigerate overnight so chicken can get those delicious flavors !
- That’s what mine looks like…
- The next day take out crock and let sit on countertop for at least 30 min before you add it to the cooking element
- Place in heating element of your crock pot and cook chicken and veggies for 8 hours on low or 10 hours on low (or 3.5 hours on high)….make sure you don’t open that cover !
- And this is the finished meal, I added the veggies back to the crock when chicken was done, it was falling off the bones ! :)
- Enjoy 😉
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time. As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food whole crockpot chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!