Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, bulgur wheat with chorizo, veg & feta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bulgur Wheat With Chorizo, Veg & Feta is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Bulgur Wheat With Chorizo, Veg & Feta is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have bulgur wheat with chorizo, veg & feta using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bulgur Wheat With Chorizo, Veg & Feta:
- Take 350 g cooked bulgur wheat, left to cool,
- Prepare 80 g chorizo chopped into thin circles,
- Take 80 g reduced fat feta cheese, cut into small cubes,
- Make ready Some florets of broccoli,
- Take 1/2 red onion, chopped,
- Make ready 2 handfuls sweetcorn,
- Take 1/2 tsp garlic granules,
- Get 1 tsp smoked paprika,
- Take Salt and pepper to season,
- Make ready Cooking oil either vegetable or sunflower, for frying,
- Take Around 180ml water,
- Take 1 drizzle of hotsauce or dressing of your choice
Instructions to make Bulgur Wheat With Chorizo, Veg & Feta:
- Heat a large high sided frying pan up over a medium heat. Add in some cooking oil to coat the base in thin layer. Add the onions in and fry for a couple of minutes. Next add in the chorizo and fry for a further couple of minutes.
- Add the broccoli and season everything well with salt and pepper to taste. Add in the garlic granules and smoked paprika and stir to coat the ingredients. Add the water and bring to a simmer. Now add in the sweetcorn.
- Simmer until the water has completely reduced down and the broccoli tender but still with a nice bite, then add the cooked bulgur wheat. Gently stir everything together to incorporate the ingredients evenly.
- Serve up and scatter over the feta cheese and drizzle over a hot sauce or dressing of your choice. Enjoy!
You must include a number of superfoods in your diet daily. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Then, add several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Don’t forget whole grains and nuts. Moreover, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems. Following a green living diet plan will offer you just what you need to become healthy and fit. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can potentially become disease free. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices today.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food bulgur wheat with chorizo, veg & feta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!