Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vickys pineapple & lime jam, gf df ef sf nf #picnic. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vickys pineapple & lime jam, gf df ef sf nf #picnic using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Pineapple & Lime Jam, GF DF EF SF NF #picnic:
- Get 435 g (15 oz) crushed pineapple in juice
- Get 280 g (1 & a scant 1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- Get Juice and zest of 1 fresh lime
- Take Peelings from 1 red apple
Steps to make Vickys Pineapple & Lime Jam, GF DF EF SF NF #picnic:
- I used Del Monte Pineapple Crush. Don't drain, whole can goes in1. Add all the ingredients to a sauce pan and bring to the boil
- Keep on the boil for 20 minutes, stirring frequently, until thickened but still quite syrupy
- Discard the apple peel, pour the hot jam into a sterilized jar and screw the lid on
- Let stand on a tea towel or wire rack to cool. Leave sealed for 24 hours before using
- Once opened keep in the fridge and use within a week
Be sure to integrate these superfoods into your diet every day. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don’t forget whole food grains and nuts. Furthermore, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have a weight problem again. You will enjoy good health when you opt to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for a healthy future by modifying your eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food vickys pineapple & lime jam, gf df ef sf nf #picnic recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!