Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, pork and chorizo bagel burger + pickled cabbage and apple slaw. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Use up the cabbage: stir-fried cabbage with sesame. Add the remaining apple, the cabbage, and.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have pork and chorizo bagel burger + pickled cabbage and apple slaw using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork and chorizo bagel burger + pickled cabbage and apple slaw:
- Prepare Minced pork 5 % fat - 500 g
- Prepare Chorizo - 80g - diced
- Prepare 1 red onion (100g) - finaly diced
- Take 2 garlic - finally chopped
- Get Wholemeal bagels (3)
- Prepare Red cabbage 100 g - finally shredded
- Prepare 60 g leeks (finally shredded)
- Make ready 1 red apple
- Get 100 ml white wine vinegar
- Get 1 tsp sugar
- Get 100 ml greek yogurt
- Take Salt
- Make ready Lemon juice
- Make ready 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- Take Flat leaf parsley (optional)
- Prepare Lettuce (I had some salad mix that I used for it)
- Prepare Dried oregano
Instructions to make Pork and chorizo bagel burger + pickled cabbage and apple slaw:
- Heat up pan with little bit of cooking oil. Add diced onions and after that garlic. Cook for 2 min on medium heat. Add chopped chorizo and cook it for about 3 min until its carmelized. Add oregano
- In a bowl mix all ingredients from the pan with minced pork and about 1 tsp of salt. Start making burgers. I used a metal ring and then flaten them up.
- To make slaw pickle red cabbage. To pickle quickly bring to boil 350 ml of water, white wine vinegar and tsp of sugar. Throw in shredded cabbage and bring to boil again. Leave for 5 min on the side. Drain properly and cool down. Mix cabbage, leeks, shredded apple and greek yogurt and chopped flat leaf parsley. Add splash lemon juice and check seasoning
- Time to start cooking burgers. I cooked mine on bbq but they can be cooked on the preheated pan with little bit of oil.
- Toast bagels
- Time to assemble and serve. Enjoy
Be sure to add these superfoods into your daily eating routine. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. Be sure to include proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will help solve your problems with gaining weight. Green living offers you a good eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.
The combination of apple, pork and sage rarely fails - and this freezable recipe is no exception to the rule, from BBC Good Food. Use up the cabbage: stir-fried cabbage with sesame. Apples and celery mixed into the ground chicken give the burgers a subtly sweet, aromatic note, while the bright, creamy slaw provides great crunch. Add the remaining apple, the cabbage, and. Toss to combine, then let soften, tossing Season pork chops with fennel seeds and salt and pepper. Cook, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers. As a vibrant topping for tonight's pork burgers, we're sending pickled beets, packing even more tang into every bite. Our goat cheese combines beautifully with Dijon mustard and mayo into a flavorful spread—accented by the creaminess of a crisp cone cabbage slaw. (Like all pickled vegetables. Miso-Glazed Chicken Burgers with Cabbage-Apple Slaw. Very nice alternative to regular salad with lunch. The dressing is light and tart, which is how I like my slaw to be. Definitely will make again, but sparingly due to calories compared to regular salads. The Best Bagel Burger Recipes on Yummly Check out our favorite cabbage recipes including cabbage bacon pasta, beer-can cabbage, cabbage slaw, and many more. This pickled, grilled cabbage picks up even more flavor from smoky bacon and crunchy walnuts. This crunchy apple and cabbage slaw has a secret: Yogurt. Unless you add some apples, shredded red cabbage, a tad of minced onion and a sprinkle of fresh parsley. I used green cabbage and an unpeeled Fuji apple instead. Chorizo and meatball stew. superbowl friday lunch: everything bagel, roast pork loin [made by c], green apple, red cabbage, whole-grain mustard, cider vinegar. For more, including the recipe for this sandwich, check out CONSUMED(I,THIS), a food blog.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food pork and chorizo bagel burger + pickled cabbage and apple slaw recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!