Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, scrambled eggs breakfast bagel. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have scrambled eggs breakfast bagel using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Scrambled Eggs Breakfast Bagel:
- Prepare 1 Bagel
- Get 1/2 Avocado
- Make ready 2 Eggs
- Take 1 tbsp Dairy-free butter
- Get Handful Rocket
- Take Salt and pepper
- Take 1 tsp Chili Oil
- Make ready Lemon wedge
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
Instructions to make Scrambled Eggs Breakfast Bagel:
- Crack the eggs in a bowl, whisk with a fork until they're light yellow and have small bubbles on the surface, add salt and pepper. Put the non-stick pan on a low heat and add the butter, when it is melted add the eggs.
- Stir continuously using a rubber spatula until the egg is just cooked, scraping the cooked egg from the bottom of the pan. When they are just cooked take them off the heat so they don't over-cook (watery and rubbery.)
- Toast the bagel, slice the avocado in half and take out the stone. Score the avocado whilst it's still in the shell and scoop out with a spoon (avoiding avocado gunk everywhere!) Place on the toasted bagel.
- Put the eggs on top of the avocado, add the rocket. Sprinkle the cayenne pepper on top of the eggs and squeeze the lemon wedge over the plate, drizzle with the chilli oil and enjoy!
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food scrambled eggs breakfast bagel recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!