Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, pakistan flag themed kheer. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have pakistan flag themed kheer using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pakistan Flag themed kheer:
- Make ready 1 liter milk
- Get 1/3 cup Sugar
- Get 6 tbsp soaked Rice
- Make ready 2 tbsp Desi ghee
- Get 3-4 greenCardamon (Hari elaichi)crushed in mortar and pestle
Steps to make Pakistan Flag themed kheer:
- Take a pan add ghee then add green cardamon.
- Now add saoked rice in it.
- Roast it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add boiled milk in it..
- Let it boil for one time then add sugar.
- Cook it untill thick in consistency.
- When kheer become thick.divide in half.add green colour in another part.
- And make pakistan flag shape.add some almonds as a star.
- My Nani's recipe kheer is ready enjoy.
Your daily diet have to contain at least several of these super foods. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Next, add several veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other essentials. Moreover, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you eat these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. Green living gives you a great diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food pakistan flag themed kheer recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!