Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, carne asada marinade. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Carne Asada Marinade is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Carne Asada Marinade is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook carne asada marinade using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Carne Asada Marinade:
- Take 1.5 pounds skirt or flap steak
- Get 1/4 of an onion, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- Take 1 Tablespoon minced garlic (or 1 teaspoon garlic powder, not garlic salt)
- Get 2 Tablespoons lime or lemon juice
- Make ready 1-1 +1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Get 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Get 1/2-1 teaspoon cumin
- Take 1 teaspoon ground achiote (aka annatto) for color and earthiness (paprika will work in a pinch)
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder for smoky heat
- Get 3-4 Tablespoons chopped cilantro (this is a great use for the stems)
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon oil
Steps to make Carne Asada Marinade:
- Massage it all together well and thoroughly and let it marinate for at least 3 or 4 hours before grilling. You can wait up to 2 days if life gets in the way.
- Taco style. :) Enjoy!
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food carne asada marinade recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!