Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, fondant cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. See more ideas about Cupcake cakes, Fondant cakes, Cake. So you want to fondant a cake, but you've heard it's too difficult?
Fondant Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Fondant Cake is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fondant cake using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fondant Cake:
- Prepare Fondant-
- Make ready Castor Sugar
- Make ready Maizena
- Get Glycerine
- Get Agar Agar
- Get Icing Sugar for dusting
- Make ready Glucose Syrup
- Get Sponge Cake-
- Prepare Condensed Milk
- Get Flour
- Get Butter
- Take Baking Powder
- Prepare Soda
- Get Water
- Make ready Vanilla Essence
- Take Buttercream for spreading
Instructions to make Fondant Cake:
- Firstly for the fondant,Soak the Agar Agar in water for 15 minutes.Now add to this Maizena and mix it to avoid Lumps.Now to this add Glucose Syrup,glycerine and castor sugar.Knead this very well and mix well.Put in a good wrap and let it rest for atleast 12 hours.Then dust it in Icing Sugar and then knead well once again
- Divide the Fondant into 2 parts.Roll one part of it and then place over the cake.Now your fondant is ready
- For the cake,Sieve together the flour,soda and Baking Powder.Beat the butter and condensed milk together.Pour in the water and essence and beat it again.Add the flour mixture to it and fold it well.Pour into a greased container and bake at 200°C for 40 Minutes.Now cut the cake sideways into 3 thick slices.In the first spread buttercream.Now put the second piece on top and then spread buttercream on it aswell.Now put the last slice on top and apply buttercream on it and on the sides of the cake
- Place fondant on top.
- Now you may make other shapes from fondant and apply to the top of the cake and then decorate as you wish.Now it's ready to serve!
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
Cake Decorating with Fondant: Kneading, Rolling and Storing So you want to fondant a cake, but you've heard it's too difficult? It may seem challenging, but it's not as hard as you might think. See more ideas about Cupcake cakes, Fondant cakes, Cake. Learn How to Make Rolled Fondant for easy cake decorating as part of my Bold Baking Basics. With my easy fondant recipe, even make homemade sprinkles! Answer The best cake to use when covering with fondant is a cake that is firm. My first choice is the best carrot cake recipe on this website with butercream or cream cheese filling. Fondant-covered cakes have a smooth, professional look that's easy to achieve. Roll the fondant until it is the size you need. Shape the fondant cake with a cake decorating smoother. How to Make Fondant for Cakes. Easy Homemade Rolled Fondant Recipe with tips and cake decorating directions. I didn't even know other brands of fondant existed. Learn how to make fondant cakes and other decorations with fondant at Wilton. In this article, we'll cover prepping your cake, smoothing your fondant and everything in between. Find fondant cake stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Best cake to use under fondant. The taste of this fondant suitable cake is very good but pretty neutral, meaning that you can fill it with just about anything you like, without worrying that the flavors won't go.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fondant cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!