Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, whole wheat beetroot carrot cake – no egg, no all purpose flour or maida, no butter. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Whole Wheat Beetroot Carrot Cake – No Egg, No All Purpose Flour or Maida, No Butter is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Whole Wheat Beetroot Carrot Cake – No Egg, No All Purpose Flour or Maida, No Butter is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have whole wheat beetroot carrot cake – no egg, no all purpose flour or maida, no butter using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Whole Wheat Beetroot Carrot Cake – No Egg, No All Purpose Flour or Maida, No Butter:
- Take 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Prepare 1 cup Grated Carrot & Beetroot (1 Small carrot + 1 Small beetroot)
- Take 1/4 cup Oil
- Take 1/2 cup Powdered White Sugar
- Take 3/4 cup Curd
- Take 1 tsp Baking powder
- Get 1/2 tsp Baking soda or Eno
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
- Prepare 1 pinch salt
- Prepare 1/4 cup Pink Chocolate Chips
- Take 1 tsp Whole Wheat Flour
Steps to make Whole Wheat Beetroot Carrot Cake – No Egg, No All Purpose Flour or Maida, No Butter:
- Dry ingredients: Sieve Whole Wheat Flour, baking powder, baking soda or Eno, salt. Keep it aside. - Toss 1 tsp of flour with pink chocolate chips and keep it aside. - Wet ingredients: Now add curd, sugar, oil, vanilla essence in a grinder until smooth. - Now mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients. Add grated carrot, beetroot and mix them well.
- Put batter into a greased pan and sprinkle tossed pink chocolate chips over cake. - Tab the cake pan on a countertop to release any large air bubbles. - Put cake pan into the preheated pressure cooker and bake it for 1 hour.
- Tips: - - Adjust sugar according to your taste. - Baking time may vary. - If cake batter looks dry, add 2- 4 tbsp of milk. - If baking in Oven: Bake in the preheated oven at 180 deg Celsius or around 360 Fahrenheit for about 1 hour. The baking time may vary. So keep checking the cake after 40 to 45 minutes.
- Pressure Cooker Method: - Grease the baking tin with oil and dust it by sprinkling whole wheat flour over greased surface evenly. Pour the mixture into the greased baking tin.
- Important Notes: - - Use the baking tin of 6 inches in diameter, so that it can easily get into the pressure cooker. - Use a 5-liter pressure cooker. It should be big enough to hold the baking pan. - Baking Tin should be made of Aluminium. - If baking tin comes into direct contact with the base of the pressure cooker, it can burn (overbake) the cake. So use pressure cooker container which has big holes in it or any aluminum small stand.
- No gasket and whistle are needed. Remove them before baking. - Don’t add water to the pressure cooker.
- How to Bake In A Pressure Cooker? - - Heat the pressure cooker on high heat for 2 minutes. Use sea salt or sand as a layer inside a cooker. Put a steel stand on a layer of salt or sand. - Now put the cake tin containing the cake batter (Do not put water inside the pressure cooker). - Close the pressure cooker lid and do not put the whistle on the lid. Remove the gasket (rubber ring) from the lid.
- Lower the flame after 2 minutes. Let it bake for 50 -60 minutes on low flame. After 60 minutes check cake with a knife, if the mixture does not stick, it means the cake is done. - If batter still sticks to knife then again bake for another 10 minutes. Do not open the lid immediately. - Eggless Pressure Cooker Cake is ready.
Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your daily diet. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Then, add a few veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, plus a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. Moreover, you need to eat yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. By eating these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. You will enjoy great health when you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to be free of disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food whole wheat beetroot carrot cake – no egg, no all purpose flour or maida, no butter recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!