Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, belizean chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook belizean chicken using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Belizean Chicken:
- Take 20 Boneless Chicken Thighs (fat trimmed and rinsed)
- Get 2 tbs Annatto paste or ground seeds
- Get 1 tsp cumin
- Prepare 2 tbs ground garlic
- Get 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Get 1 tsp onion powder
- Take 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- Get 10-12 oz Beef broth or chicken Bouillon/Beef-Chicken base Base with the eqivalant in water
- Get 2 tbs white flour
Steps to make Belizean Chicken:
- Note: Annatto paste can be found at most mexican markets in small packs or you can order it on amazon. Look for "El Yucateco Paste Achiote".
- Mix all above ingredients in a blender.
- Pour the mix in a sealed container with the chicken
- Fridge for 2-3 hours, no more
- Barbecue it until dark brown with a crust.
Your daily diet should contain at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are a couple of other foods to include. Furthermore, you have to eat yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. Observing a green living diet plan will provide you with exactly what you need to be healthy. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food belizean chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!