Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, natural christmas cake (refined carb-free). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook natural christmas cake (refined carb-free) using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Natural Christmas Cake (Refined Carb-Free):
- Make ready 175 g dried apricots, diced
- Make ready 6 tbsp water
- Get 150 mls olive oil
- Get 5 large eggs
- Get 175 g plain wholewheat flour
- Make ready 2 tsp mixed spice
- Prepare 1 lemon, zest & juice
- Make ready 1 orange, zest & juice
- Make ready 175 g raisins
- Take 125 g dried mixed fruit
- Make ready 225 g currants
- Take 175 g sultanas
- Prepare 100 g dried cherries
- Take 40 g flaked almonds
Steps to make Natural Christmas Cake (Refined Carb-Free):
- Add the diced apricots and the water to a pan and simmer gently until the apricots have absorbed the water and nice and soft.
- Allow the apricots to cool then blend in a food processor until finely minced (or mince with a sharp knife if you don’t have a food processor).
- Put the rest of the dried fruit into a large mixing bowl. Add the zest and juice of the lemon and orange, stir really well and let the fruit soak up the juices.
- In the largest mixing bowl you have, whisk together the oil and minced apricot puree until it is as well combined as you can get it. Whisk in the eggs until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Sift in the flour and spice, mix gently to combine all of the dry ingredients into the wet egg mixture.
- Stir in the rest of your ingredients.
- Pour into an 8 inch cake tin lined with parchment paper. Tie a strip of parchment paper around the outside of your tin with string.
- Bake at 150°C for 3 hours, or until a skewer inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean.
You should include a few superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Next, try adding some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Don’t forget whole cereals and nuts. Make sure you consume proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By consuming these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. Adopting a green living meal plan will offer you exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food natural christmas cake (refined carb-free) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!