Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, tricia's carrot basil chicken soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tricia's Carrot Basil Chicken Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Tricia's Carrot Basil Chicken Soup is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook tricia's carrot basil chicken soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tricia's Carrot Basil Chicken Soup:
- Make ready 3 cups Carrot Pulp
- Get 2 cups Chicken Stock
- Get 2 Organic Chicken Breasts
- Take 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Get 2 tsp Granulated Garlic
- Get 2 tsp Granulated Onion
- Get 1 tsp Rubbed Sage
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Dried Parsley
- Prepare 2 Tbsp Dried Basil
- Prepare 2 tsp Sea Salt
- Get 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Make ready 1 Tbsp lime juice
- Take 1 tsp honey
- Get 1 cup dry Tinkyada elbow pasta
- Prepare 2 ounces goat cheese
Instructions to make Tricia's Carrot Basil Chicken Soup:
- Boil noodles according to package, drain and set aside
- Dice Chicken Breasts into small pieces
- Season chicken with 1/2 tsp each of seasalt, garlic and onion
- In large skillet, saute chicken in olive oil until brown and done all the way through and set aside
- Add remainder of ingredients except goat cheese to Vitamix Blender and select Hot Soup setting.
- Blend pushing ingredients into blades until thick creamy hot soup is steaming
- Reheat skillet and add all ingredients to the hot skillet just long enough to deglaze the pan
- Top with goat cheese and serve
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food tricia's carrot basil chicken soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!