Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, creamy lemon garlic fettuccine for one. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Lemon Garlic Fettuccine for One is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Creamy Lemon Garlic Fettuccine for One is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy lemon garlic fettuccine for one using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Lemon Garlic Fettuccine for One:
- Get 1 serving's worth of fettuccine noodles, cooked al dente
- Take 1 Tablespoon butter + 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Take 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare zest of half a small lemon
- Take 5 sprigs parsley, chopped (I use stems and all.)
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons creme fraiche or sour cream
- Make ready 3 Tablespoons + 1 Tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan
- Take to taste salt and pepper
Instructions to make Creamy Lemon Garlic Fettuccine for One:
- Add the butter and oil to a pan and turn the heat to medium high. When the butter is melted, add the garlic, parsley and lemon zest, and saute until the garlic starts to turn translucent.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan along with the creme fraiche (or sour cream) and 3 Tablespoons of Parmesan and gently toss to thoroughly and evenly coat the pasta with the sauce.
- Adjust seasoning as needed with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the pasta to a plate (or don't), sprinkle the last Tablespoon of Parm on top, and enjoy. :) On the day I took this pic, I made a quick side of lemon garlic sauteed spinach to go with.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food creamy lemon garlic fettuccine for one recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!