Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, tofu bagels with honey & milk. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tofu Bagels with Honey & Milk is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Tofu Bagels with Honey & Milk is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have tofu bagels with honey & milk using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tofu Bagels with Honey & Milk:
- Make ready 200 grams Silken tofu
- Take 200 grams Bread flour
- Prepare 1 tsp Dry yeast
- Make ready 1 tbsp Honey
- Make ready 2 tbsp Skim milk powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt
- Take 1 tbsp Honey or Sugar for boiling
Instructions to make Tofu Bagels with Honey & Milk:
- Press the tofu to drain out the excess water for about 30 minutes. Just leave it to drain because you don't have to be careful about it.
- In a bowl, add in everything from the flour down to the salt and have it on standby. (Keep the salt and yeast separated.) Pour in the yeast and then the tofu that's been warmed up a bit in the microwave!
- Knead with your hands using the natural heat from it. (It should take about 10 minutes.) When you are done kneading it by hand, cover it with a tightly wrung out damp towel and then let the dough rest for 10-15 minutes.
- While you are waiting, start to preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Then in a frying pan, add in the honey and then boil in plenty of water.
- Next take the dough and divide it then form the dough into bagel shapes. This time you can make it into heart shapes or the standard round shape. Let each side of the dough sit in the boiling water for 30 seconds and then bake it for 15-17 minutes and it's done!
- ◇How to make the heart shape◇ I divided the dough into three portions and rolled out the dough slightly with a rolling pin.
- While leaving just the top uncut, cut most of the dough in half with a kitchen knife.
- Bring the two cut ends together and seal the seam tightly.
- Now form the dough into a heart shape.
- Anyway, I guess you could say that "closing the seam nice and tightly" is the ultimate rule of making these tofu bagels. If it expands and loses the heart shape it's a little depressing, so don't fail to close the seam tightly.
- I baked these. Two heart shaped ones and one regular one.
- This regular tofu bagel had a heart-shaped hole in the center! Check it out for tips.
- I made them with matcha too! Check out.
See to it that you integrate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Then, add several veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other superfoods to add. Moreover, you may want to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight. Following a green living eating plan will provide you with precisely what you need for good health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food tofu bagels with honey & milk recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!