Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, no added sugar banana cake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Try to make this Banana Pan Cake so healthy yummy soft & easy to make So Pls. Keep on Watching & Thank you so much for visiting my Channel. You can still make this low sugar banana bread without adding sugar to the recipe. You just have to learn how speed up the process of ripening bananas!
No added sugar banana cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. No added sugar banana cake is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook no added sugar banana cake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make No added sugar banana cake:
- Get 100 g coconut oil, melted
- Make ready 3 ripe bananas
- Take 1.5 cups dessicated coconut
- Get 1 cup ground almonds
- Get half cup almond flour (could use gluten free as almond is expensive!)
- Make ready 1 level teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- Get 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Make ready pinch salt
- Prepare 3 eggs (organic if poss)
- Prepare 1 level teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Get 1/4 teaspoon stevia (optional)
Full ingredient & nutrition information of the Banana snack cake–no sugar added Calories. This is absolutely the best banana cake I've ever had! It's supremely moist with cream cheese frosting, tons of banana, brown sugar, and cinnamon flavor. The banana cake was dense, but not heavy.
Steps to make No added sugar banana cake:
- Put all dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix well.
- Add the bananas, oil, eggs and vanilla and mix well until completely incorporated.
- Pour into a lined loaf tin and cook for approximately 50 minutes at 180˚c. Check after 40 minutes - if it looks like it is catching, cover loosely with foil for the last 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before removing from the tin. Great on its own but also nice spread with a little butter!
It's supremely moist with cream cheese frosting, tons of banana, brown sugar, and cinnamon flavor. The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks about rotting bananas at social gatherings. If using jaggery, i suggest mixing well and filtering to remove debris. How to make eggless chocolate banana cake recipe.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food no added sugar banana cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!