Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, shrimp creamy fettucini pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shrimp Creamy Fettucini Pasta is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Shrimp Creamy Fettucini Pasta is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have shrimp creamy fettucini pasta using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Creamy Fettucini Pasta:
- Make ready Half package of Fettucinni Pasta
- Take 100-150 gr shrimps (I prefer bigger shrimp)
- Get 50 ml cooking cream
- Prepare 20 gr Margarine
- Get 1 large red onions
- Get Parmesan Cheese (as desired)
- Prepare Salt and Black Pepper
- Take Parsley for garnish
Instructions to make Shrimp Creamy Fettucini Pasta:
- Boil the fettucini for 10 min (or until al dente) add some salt and oil to the water. Strain and put aside a little bit of pasta water
- In other pan, Melt the margarine in the pan, add chopped red onions. After fragrant add shrimp until change color (don’t overcooked the shrimp)
- Add some cooking cream and parmesan cheese. Season with salt and black pepper
- Add the fetucinni to the sauce mixture and also pour in some pasta water (works like magic! 🤤)
- Give another taste and add seasoning. Garnish with some chopped parsley
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food shrimp creamy fettucini pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!