Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, shrimp, tomato and feta pasta with watercress. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious. It pairs shrimp with tomatoes and feta cheese and is absolutely delicious in every rule-breaking way. Off the heat, arrange the shrimp over the tomato sauce in an even layer.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook shrimp, tomato and feta pasta with watercress using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp, Tomato and Feta Pasta with Watercress:
- Take 100 g penne pasta,
- Get 1 pinch salt,
- Prepare 3 small vine tomatoes, chopped,
- Take 100 g frozen shrimp (medium sized),
- Get 1 handful watercress, chopped roughly,
- Get 63 g reduced fat feta cheese, cut into small cubes,
- Prepare 30 g le roule garlic soft cheese,
- Prepare Cracked black pepper to season
Steps to make Shrimp, Tomato and Feta Pasta with Watercress:
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil and begin cooking the penne pasta according to packet instructions. Four minutes before the pasta is cooked through add in the frozen shrimp to cook along with the pasta, and then a minute before the pasta has finished cooking add in 9/10ths of the chopped watercress to blanche.
- Drain off the pasta, shrimp and watercress in a collender and set aside.
- Using the pan you cooked the pasta in (now drained of all water), add the tomatoes and feta cheese and then return the pasta, shrimp and watercress mix to the saucepan too. Gently stir everything together.
- Season with a couple of cracks of black pepper and add the le roule garlic soft cheese, again stir gently until the soft cheese melts over the warm pasta and coats it evenly.
- Serve up in a shallow bowl or plate and then garnish with the remaining watercress set aside from earlier.
- 415kcals per portion.
Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your diet every day. Why not add several beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. Furthermore, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight. Green living offers you a good eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. Prepare for a healthy future by modifying your eating habits today.
Linguine pasta and sauteed shrimp are bathed in a basil-flavored fire roasted tomato sauce and sprinkled with feta cheese. (TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE) Shrimp nestled in a Greek-spiced tomato sauce, topped with chunks of feta, and then baked until golden. Off the heat, arrange the shrimp over the tomato sauce in an even layer. Crumble the feta over the We all agreed we want it again…with pasta and bread! It pairs shrimp with tomatoes and feta cheese and is absolutely delicious in every rule-breaking way. The combination of shrimp, feta, tomatoes, and pasta is one that I love. I return to it time and again for easy one-pot suppers. Orzo is the little pasta that comes in the shape of rice. It's easy to eat a lot of and is widely available. If you start with the shrimp in their shell, then keep a few heads on, just for. All Reviews for Tomato and Shrimp Pasta with Feta. Tomato and Shrimp Pasta with Feta. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Stir to combine, taste, and season with salt as needed. Directions: Warm oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir and bring the sauce Return the shrimp (and any accumulated juices) to the sauce. Add the parsley, stirring to incorporate. Add the cooked spaghetti back into the pot, toss. Learn how to make Roasted Tomatoes with Shrimp and Feta. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper and toss. Served with angel hair pasta and a simple salad-delicious and worthy of serving to guests without working too. These Candied Cherries Are Our New Favorite Dessert Topping.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food shrimp, tomato and feta pasta with watercress recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!