Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, made with gochujang and milk: authentic tom yum goong. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Made with Gochujang and Milk: Authentic Tom Yum Goong is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Made with Gochujang and Milk: Authentic Tom Yum Goong is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook made with gochujang and milk: authentic tom yum goong using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Made with Gochujang and Milk: Authentic Tom Yum Goong:
- Get 4 Prawns
- Make ready 400 ml Water
- Take 8 slice A: Sliced ginger
- Prepare 60 grams A: Straw mushrooms, etc.
- Prepare 1 A: Red onion
- Make ready 4 A: Cherry tomatoes (or other tomatoes)
- Get 100 ml Milk
- Get 1 tbsp B: Gochujang
- Get 2 tbsp B: Fish sauce
- Prepare 1/2 tsp C: Sugar
- Prepare 1 tsp C: Chicken soup stock granules
- Make ready 2 tbsp C: Lemon juice (or bottled lemon juice)
Steps to make Made with Gochujang and Milk: Authentic Tom Yum Goong:
- Remove the veins from the prawns with heads. Cut the tomatoes and straw mushrooms in half, cut the onions into large wedges, and slice the ginger.
- Combine B, and mix together. Add milk to a mug, microwave at 600W for 1 minute, and keep it in the microwave so it doesn't cool.
- Add A, B, and C to a pot of boiled hot water, bring to a boil, add in the prawns, and cook through.
- Add hot milk once the prawns have cooked through, and turn off the heat immediately after bringing to a boil. Decorate with cilantro and red chili pepper if available. It's also good with just thinly sliced Japanese leeks.
- If you add a drop of chili oil when eating, then the red oil will float to the top, and make it even closer to Thai tom yum goong.
- I've also posted a rich tom yum goong ramen made using Sapporo Ichiban ramen..
See to it that you add these superfoods into your diet. To start with, beans are very good, and berries, especially blueberries. Next, try to add some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Add in whole food grains and nuts. Furthermore, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. Green living gives you a great diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food made with gochujang and milk: authentic tom yum goong recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!