Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, coca-cola boneless pork chops. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have coca-cola boneless pork chops using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Coca-Cola Boneless Pork Chops:
- Prepare 2 large packs boneless pork chops
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups coca - cola (or a 12 ounce can) NOT DIET !!!!
- Get 1 envelope Dry Onion Soup Mix
- Make ready Sprinkle Black Pepper
- Make ready Fresh minced garlic (about 10 cloves)
Steps to make Coca-Cola Boneless Pork Chops:
- Place pork chops in a baking pan after rinsing and drying them……
- Pour coca - cola over chops…..
- Sprinkle pack of Onion soup mix over chops, then sprinkle Black Pepper and fresh minced garlic over chops…I basted my chops with the coca - cola before baking them…… 😉
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 400 degree oven for 30 minutes….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!! I served mine with a package of frozen Rosemary French Fries 🍟!!! Yummy 😋!!!!
See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your daily diet. First off, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Next, try to add some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Don’t forget whole cereals and nuts. Be sure to eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living provides you with a healthy eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. You can expect to have a healthy future by modifying your food choices right now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food coca-cola boneless pork chops recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!