Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, arroz con gandules / rice with pigeon peas. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have arroz con gandules / rice with pigeon peas using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Arroz Con Gandules / Rice with Pigeon Peas:
- Make ready 2 cup Long Grain Rice
- Get 4 cup Hot Water or Beef Broth ( add more water if needed )
- Prepare 1/2 cup Sofrito
- Take 1 can Gandules ( 16 oz )
- Prepare 2 tbsp Alcaparrado (capers/olives/pimento mixed)
- Prepare 1 packages Sazón con achiote
- Make ready 1 can Tomato Sauce
- Get 1 pinch Salt & Pepper ( to your taste )
- Take 3 tbsp Oil
Instructions to make Arroz Con Gandules / Rice with Pigeon Peas:
- In a medium pot, add oil, tomato sauce, alcaparrado, sofrito and Sazón.
- Cook 4 minutes then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Bring to a boil & cook on high until most of the water is absorbed.
- Once the water is absorbed, stir gently from bottom to top only once or twice.
- Cover, turn heat to low and cook 30 minutes or until rice is tender.
- from elboricua.com
Make sure you add these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. Additionally, you have to eat yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. You will enjoy good health once you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food arroz con gandules / rice with pigeon peas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!