Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, eggless caramalized custard. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook eggless caramalized custard using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggless Caramalized Custard:
- Get For Caramel:
- Get 1/2 cup Sugar
- Prepare 2 tbsp Water
- Make ready For Custard:
- Get 1/2 litre Milk
- Prepare 2 tbsp Custard powder
- Prepare 2 tsp Agar agar powder
- Make ready 1/2 cup Sugar
Steps to make Eggless Caramalized Custard:
- Take a saucepan, add sugar and water to it. Keep it on medium flame till the sugar melts. Don't stir and cook until the sugar caramelizes and becomes golden brown in colour.
- Pour the prepared caramel to a mould and refrigerate until custard is prepared. - For preparing custard, boil milk in a pan. Meanwhile take custard powder and agar agar powder in a mixing bowl.
- Add 4 tbsp of hot milk to it and mix everything together without lumps.
- Pour it into the boiling milk, add sugar and keep stirring continuously until the mixture thickens.
- Remove from flame and pour the custard on top of the prepared caramel mould. Now place the mould in idly steamer and steam cook for 25-30 minutes.
- Once it cools, cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Once done, run through the knife gently on sides and invert into a plate. - Serve and enjoy this delicious dessert.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food eggless caramalized custard recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!