Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, caldo de albondigas ( meatball soup ). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have caldo de albondigas ( meatball soup ) using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Caldo de Albondigas ( Meatball Soup ):
- Make ready meatballs
- Take 2 lb ground meat
- Make ready 2 cup Jasmine Rice.
- Make ready 1 egg
- Take for the soup
- Take 3 carrots peeled and cut
- Make ready 3/4 of the pot full of water
- Take 2 mexican squash calabasitas
- Get 3 stalks of celery
- Get 1/4 onion
- Take 2 potatoes cut into 4
- Make ready 2 corn cut in 2
- Prepare 1 packages Goya seasoning achiote and Culiantro
- Make ready 3 tbsp salt to taste
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup cabagge
Steps to make Caldo de Albondigas ( Meatball Soup ):
- Put the Ground meat on a bowl and add the egg and rice in the bowl and mix it with your hands.
- Then start forming balls and fill the pot with 3/4 of water. Put it on Med high heat. Then add the meatballs in the hot water.
- After that add the potato pieces After you see the meatballs floating.
- After 25 or 30 min of boiling add the carrots, and celery and 3 TBS salt . then cover it and let it boil. After maybe 25 min uncover and add the calabazitas cut in pieces and the sliced cabbage and add the package of Goya seasoning.and let it boil 15 min and Enjoy…
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food caldo de albondigas ( meatball soup ) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!