Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, glossy chewy bagels. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Glossy Chewy Bagels is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Glossy Chewy Bagels is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have glossy chewy bagels using 7 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Glossy Chewy Bagels:
- Take 280 grams ●Bread (strong) flour
- Get 10 grams ●Raw cane sugar
- Prepare 4 grams ●Sea Salt
- Take 2 grams ●Dry yeast
- Prepare 144 grams Water (cold water in the summer)
- Make ready 1 3/5 liter ▲Water for kettle boiling
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp ◎Molasses
Instructions to make Glossy Chewy Bagels:
- Place the water into the bread machine, followed by the ● ingredients and start the kneading process for 7 minutes. If there is a separate compartment for kneading ingredients into the dough, adjust the water and add it in here.
- When the dough has finished, remove it and hand knead for about 3 minutes. If adding fillings, put them in now. Measure them, divide them, and form them into ellipses. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Roll the dough into a cylinder and flatten one end. Bring the other end around and tightly bind the edges together.
- Place the dough on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and dusted with corn meal. Cover with a plastic bag and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Boil the water for the kettling and dissolve the molasses so that it is ready for the end of the rising. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Don't let the water bubble and boil. Place the dough in the hot water and cook each side for 25 seconds.
- Place in the preheated oven. [For 8 bagels] Raise the temperature to 220° and bake for 15 minutes. [For 5 bagels] Raise the temperature to 210°C and bake for 14 minutes + 190°C for 4 minutes.
- I recommend freezing the ones you won't eat within a few days. You can eat them as-is after they thaw out, or you can toast or microwave them. Warm them up for 10 seconds in the microwave at a high temperature and they will be nice and plum.
- These are plain bagels. Just using bread flour. They're good for bagel sandwiches or with your favorite jam.
- Here are cinnamon raisin bagels. Add 72g of raisins and some cinnamon. These are excellent with cream cheese!
- These ones are cafe mocha bagels. Dissolve 3 Tbsp of instant coffee in water, add 25 g of both chocolate chips and almonds, add add in some cinnamon.
- These are adzuki bean bagels. Knead 150g of hard adzuki beans into a paste and top with poppy seeds. There's no need for sugar or salt.
- "My Bagel Sandwich" Delicious.
- "Rusk Bagels" I might make bagels just for this.
- I added 35 g of walnuts to the dough.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food glossy chewy bagels recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!