Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, salt bagels. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Salt Bagels is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Salt Bagels is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have salt bagels using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Salt Bagels:
- Make ready 200 grams Bread (strong) flour
- Make ready 2 tsp Sugar
- Make ready 1 tsp Salt
- Get 1 teaspoon, or more if necessary Olive oil
- Prepare 1 tsp Dry yeast
- Make ready 120 ml Warm water (about 30℃)
- Get 1 Rock salt (or ground sea salt)
Instructions to make Salt Bagels:
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the salt and knead. For the ins and outs of this step please refer to Steps 1 - 4 of the Soft-type Bagel recipe. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154261-soft-bagels
- Resting Time: Once kneaded, separate the dough into 4 equal pieces, form into balls and leave to rest for 10 minutes under a damp cloth.
- Shaping: Form into ringed donut shapes. Again, for more detailed instructions please refer to Soft-type Bagel recipe Steps 8 - 10.
- Second Proofing: Put each bagel onto a separate piece of parchment paper cut to the size of the bagel and leave to prove in an oven for 30 minutes at 30℃. During this proofing begin to preheat the oven to 210℃ and boil some water in a pan.
- Kettling: Dissolve 1 tablespoon of sugar or honey (not included) in 1 liter of heated water. When the water has boiled, stop the heat (it should be about 80-90℃) and place the bagels in the water with their baking paper still attached. Gently tease off the parchment paper and boil the bagel for 30 seconds on each side. Take out and place on a dry cloth to dry.
- Place the bagels back on the baking sheets that you peeled off them whilst kettling and using a brush or the back of a spoon give them a quick glaze of olive oil and a sprinkling of rock salt.
- Baking: Quickly put them in the oven and turn the temperature down to 200℃ and bake for 12-15 minutes or until browned the way you like.
- Now it's time to eat If you coat with plenty of olive oil, the outside will be nice and crispy If you choose to chill them they will become even chewier.
- Compared to the soft-type bagel, the inside of these bagels are fuller and they have a different kind of fluffiness.
You have to have a few superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Throw in whole food grains and nuts. Be sure to eat proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have to worry about your weight again. Green living offers you a healthy diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can be free of disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food salt bagels recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!