Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, jerk chicken burger. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious. How about this healthy and tasty Jerk Chicken Burger for tonight? #cooking #stayathome #senTV. Switch up your summertime burger routine with these Caribbean-inspired chicken burgers.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have jerk chicken burger using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Jerk Chicken Burger:
- Make ready 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
- Prepare 1 chicken breast
- Take 1 tsp jerk seasoning
- Take olive oil
- Make ready 1 x220g pineapple rings in juice
- Make ready 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Take 2 soft buns
- Prepare Slaw
- Get 1 carrot
- Prepare 1/4 white cabbage
- Take 2 tbsp natural yoghutt
Instructions to make Jerk Chicken Burger:
- Put a griddle or large non-stick frying pan on a high heat. Carefully cut the chicken breast in half through the middle to give you two thin flat pieces, stabbing it a few times with the knife - this will help the flavour to penetrate.
- Toss the chicken breasts with the jerk seasoning and 1 tbsp of olive oil until well coated.
- Cook the chicken in the hot pan for 5 minutes, turning halfway. Char the pineapple rings alongside, reserving the juice.
- Put the pineapple juice and chilli in a bowl and mix with a small pinch of salt and the red wine vinegar.
- Scrub the carrot, then coarsely grate with the cabbage. Mix with veg with the yoghurt and a splash of the liquor from the chilli, then season to make a slaw.
- Stack the chicken and pineapple on one of the pan, then halve and quickly toast the buns.
- Halve the cooked chicken and layer up in the buns with the slaw, pineapple, a little pickled chilli and an extra sprinkling of jerk seasoning.
- Pat, squeeze and enjoy.
Make sure you add these superfoods into your daily eating routine. To start with, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are some other superfoods to add. See to it that you include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have to worry about your weight again. Observing a green living meal plan will give you just what you need to be healthy. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can potentially become disease free. You can anticipate a healthy future by changing your food choices today.
Flavour lean chicken with Jamaican-inspired spicy seasoning, griddle then and serve in a bread roll with mango, tomato, lettuce. Switch up your summertime burger routine with these Caribbean-inspired chicken burgers. These burgers are an easy way to enjoy all the flavor of classic jerk chicken without having to wait. How about this healthy and tasty Jerk Chicken Burger for tonight? #cooking #stayathome #senTV. Jamaican Jerk Chicken burgers are tasty, lean chicken burgers that are flavored with a Jamaican Jerk Chicken Burger. Gluten Free Jerk Chicken Burgers are a quick and easy meal to make at home that puts a unique spin on a traditional burger! I fell in love with Jerk Seasoning a few years ago after eating a Jerk Chicken. Jerk Chicken Burgers with Tropical Fruit Slaw. The Jerk Chicken Burger with Tropical slaw is one of the epic burger recipes for Burger Month! If you love the flavors of the islands you will love this jerk chicken burger recipe. Don't forget to Sign up here for site. How to make a crunchy jerk chicken burger on I love a crunchy chicken burger with iceberg lettuce and mayo just like a MacDonald's Mac. Put the chicken breasts in between pieces of cling film and bash with a rolling pin to flatten. Mix together the thyme, oil, jerk seasoning and half the lime juice in a bowl. A lovely spiced chicken burger with fresh mango and lime hits. Jerk Chicken Blue Cheese Burgers Jerk Chicken Burgers: Let's have a little #ThrowBackThursday shall we? Feeling a bit nostalgic today as I come up to my one year anniversary of moving from Miami. I love a crunchy chicken burger with iceberg lettuce and mayo just like a. Love From The Streets Jerk Chicken Burger.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food jerk chicken burger recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!