Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, seafood linguine. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Scrumptious Seafood Linguine. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Food Tube's fish expert Bart Van Olphen is travelling the world to bring you the best fish recipes direct from where they were caught. Shellfish is the star in the traditional Italian pasta dish linguine ai frutti di mare. Our recipe calls for five varieties: clams, mussels, scallops, shrimp, and squid.
Seafood linguine is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Seafood linguine is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have seafood linguine using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood linguine:
- Prepare 200 g seafood selection (precooked mixed seafood)
- Make ready 250 g linguine
- Take 2 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- Get 1/2 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Make ready 100 ml dry white wine
- Take 200 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Prepare 1/2 lemon, juice only
- Get 1/2 lemon, as two lemon wedges (for serving)
- Take handful flatleaf parsley, roughly chopped (half for cooking, half for serving)
- Take rock salt
- Make ready freshly ground black pepper
- Make ready parmesan cheese
This delicious seafood linguine is made with your choice of shellfish, chopped tomatoes, some dry white wine, and lots of garlic. Toss the seafood sauce with linguine or a similar pasta. Reviews for: Photos of Seafood Linguine. Seafood Linguine. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Steps to make Seafood linguine:
- Here are the ingredients.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta according to pack instructions. Al dente is best. Approx 8-9 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the garlic and chilli and cook for 30 secs-1 min until just turning golden. Pour in the wine, then leave to bubble until reduced by half.
- Stir the tomatoes into the pan and cook for 1-2 mins to soften. Add the seafood mix and continue to cook for 1-2 mins or until fully heated through.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Add the lemon juice. And add half of the roughly chopped parsley. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Drain the cooked pasta, reserving about a cupful of the cooking water. Return the pasta to the empty pan and tip in the seafood and tomatoes mixture. Add a little of the pasta cooking water to loosen, then toss together until everything is well mixed, adding more water as needed.
- Divide between serving dishes. Grate a little parmesan over the pasta. Not too much – this isn't really supposed to have parmesan cheese. Sprinkle over the remaining chopped parsley. Serve with a lemon wedge to squeeze over.
Reviews for: Photos of Seafood Linguine. Seafood Linguine. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This seafood linguine filled with prawns, mussels and squid is the perfect easy pasta recipe for a midweek meal. See more Pasta recipes at Tesco Real Food. This easy seafood pasta makes a great Friday night supper.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food seafood linguine recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!