Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cocoa & white chocolate bagels. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cocoa & White Chocolate Bagels is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Cocoa & White Chocolate Bagels is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Cocoa consists of the Foundation Kit, Application Kit, and Core Data frameworks, as included by the Cocoa.h header file. A series on creating Cocoa applications for macOS.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cocoa & white chocolate bagels using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cocoa & White Chocolate Bagels:
- Make ready 250 grams Bread (strong) flour
- Prepare 1 tsp Dry yeast
- Make ready 1 1 teaspoon Salt
- Take 1 tbsp Sugar
- Prepare 4 tbsp Cocoa powder
- Prepare 150 ml Milk (low-fat milk is fine)
- Make ready 1 bar White Chocolate
Steps to make Cocoa & White Chocolate Bagels:
- Cut the white chocolate into 1 cm cubes with a knife.
- Combine the bread flour and cocoa powder in a bowl. Make a well in the center, add the dry yeast and sugar in the well and add the salt around the edge.
- Add 1/2 of the milk in the well, and mix with the sugar and dry yeast. Then add the rest of the milk and mix altogether.
- Knead until the dough becomes moist (about 10 minutes). Then add the white chocolate and knead for 5 minutes. Roll into a ball.
- Divide the dough into 4 portions, roll into balls and let them rest for 10 minutes. (Cover with a wet kitchen towel to prevent from drying).
- Deflate the dough and form into shapes.
- Allow to rise for 30 minutes, using the oven's 'bread rising' function. (Cover with cling film to prevent drying out.)
- Boil water in a pan, add 2 tablespoon of honey. Boil the dough for 30 seconds each side, and transfer to a sheet of parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 190℃ (preheated at 200℃), and they are done.
- The cut cross section looks like this.
Your daily diet have to contain at least some of these super foods. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Next, try adding a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Throw in whole cereals and nuts. Also, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy optimal health once you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. You can expect to have a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.
Cocoa is Apple's native object-oriented application programming interface (API) for its desktop operating system macOS. Cocoa consists of the Foundation Kit, Application Kit, and Core Data frameworks, as included by the Cocoa.h header file. Cocoa is a set of object-oriented frameworks that provides a runtime environment for applications Cocoa is the preeminent application environment for OS X and the only application environment for. A series on creating Cocoa applications for macOS. Cocoa is the dried and partially fermented fatty seed of the cacao tree from which chocolate is made. The word cocoa also is used to refer to cocoa powder, the dry powder made by grinding cocoa seeds and removing the cocoa butter from the dark, bitter cocoa solids. Contribute to cocoa-mhlw/cocoa development by creating an account on GitHub. Cocoa and Cocoa Touch sit on top of other collections of frameworks to create the API stacks. Cocoa - It is the application framework used for Mac OSX cocoa [ˈkəukəu]Существительное. cocoa / cocoas. In this video, find how cocoa helps improve your health with its anti-aging properties Cocoa beans are the fermented seeds of the cacao tree and are native to the Amazon region. Instabug: Understand how your app is doing with real-time contextual insights from your users. Get all the logs you need and fix bugs, crashes, and other issues in minutes instead of days. From Spanish cacao, from Classical Nahuatl cacahuatl. The form cocoa by confusion with coco, popularized by Samuel Johnson's A Dictionary of the English Language. (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈkəʊ.kəʊ/. (US) enPR: kōʹkō, IPA(key): /ˈkoʊ.koʊ/. The cocoa bean is the seed of the cacao tree, a tropical plant that is indigenous to the equatorial Indonesia is the only one of the top five cocoa-producing countries that is not located in Africa, but in. Download Cocoa stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Free for commercial use No attribution required High quality images. If you buy chocolate, you've likely noticed that some packages say they contain cacao while others say cocoa. This article tells you the difference between cacao and cocoa and which one's healthier. Cocoa products are extracted from cocoa bean.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cocoa & white chocolate bagels recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!