Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, tofu and lemongrass egg-fried rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious. To make the egg-fried rice, beat together the eggs and sesame oil in a bowl and add to the wok. The charred rice is bursting with flavor and loaded with vegetables and lean protein.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tofu and lemongrass egg-fried rice using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tofu and lemongrass egg-fried rice:
- Make ready 150 g rice
- Make ready 1 red pepper
- Make ready 1 onion
- Prepare 1 small tin of bamboo shoots
- Make ready 1 stalk lemon grass
- Take 1 head broccoli
- Get 4 cloves garlic
- Prepare 2 inches fresh ginger
- Take 6 tbs soy sauce
- Take 200 g natural tofu
- Get 2 eggs
- Take to taste salt, pepper, chilli flakes and soy sauce
- Get Olive oil and butter for frying
Steps to make Tofu and lemongrass egg-fried rice:
- At least one hour before you want to start cooking, prepare and marinade the tofu. To do this, press the tofu between kitchen roll repeatedly until the kitchen roll no longer becomes damp from the tofu. Cut the tofu into chunks and put in a bowl. Add the soy sauce, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 inch of ginger (both chopped finely) and chilli flakes depending on your preference. You can also leave to tofu to marinade for a few hours or overnight for a stronger flavour.
- Start your rice cooking. In the meantime crack the two eggs in a bowl, whisk for 30 seconds and add a pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside. Chop the veg.
- Fry the tofu and marinade in a pan for a few minutes on each side until it crisps up. Set aside on a plate. In a large frying pan fry the onions, broccoli, pepper, the rest of the ginger and the lemongrass in a generous drizzle of olive oil. After 5 minutes add the pepper and bamboo shoots. Cook for another 10 minutes or longer if you want your vegetables to be soft.
- When the rice is done, rinse with cold water and set aside. Make a space in the middle of the frying pan and melt a knob of butter. Fry the rest of the garlic for 2 minutes on a low heat then add the rice. Mix the vegetables and rice together and add the tofu.
- Push the rice mixture to the side of the pan and add the egg mixture. Stir the egg occasionally, and once it has scrambled mix it in well with the veg and rice.
- Season to taste with soy sauce, pepper and chilli flakes. Enjoy!
Your daily diet should include at least a few of these super foods. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a couple of other essentials. Be sure to consume proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. Green living gives you a healthy diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body is likely to become disease free. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits now.
Subscribe to stay up to date of all our Recipes. The charred rice is bursting with flavor and loaded with vegetables and lean protein. For example, leftover rice, frozen vegetables, eggs, and a block of tofu. To make the egg-fried rice, beat together the eggs and sesame oil in a bowl and add to the wok. Allow to set a little and move around the pan to scramble. Add in the cooked tofu and gently toss the tofu until it is well coated in the lemongrass mixture. We like to enjoy this with garlic fried rice, steamed vegetables, steamed spinach and cucumber. Lemongrass tofu is one of my favourite ways to enjoy tofu. My mom will make this dish anytime I It's super easy to make, quick to serve, and can be eaten on fresh spring rolls, over rice, or rice Add the tofu and soy sauce and stir fry, mixing well until the tofu has absorbed the flavour and is cooked. Slices of tofu are coated with egg and deep-fried in this Korean-inspired vegetarian dish served We cooked the tofu while the rice cooked and in no time at all dinner was done and delicious. However, if you fry tofu, it gets a little crunchy and nutty tasting, almost like crisp chicken skin. The tofu absorbs some of the egg while lending its fattiness to reinforce that of the egg, as if it's an egg extender. Korean pajeons usually involve some rice flour and water. They are all the same ideas. Fry on a high heat till they are almost cooked, but crunchy. Break the eggs to a bowl and add them to the pan. You just need to perk things up with a little Southeast Asian flair… We eat a lot of brown rice in our home, and Mix it up with chewy baked tofu, crunchy cashews, and the zesty flavors of lemongrass, ginger, lime, and cilantro, however, and we'll fight each other for the last bite. Egg Fried Rice is an easy Chinese fried rice recipe that you can make at home. Of course, like most fried rice recipes, this egg fried rice is best served with copious amounts of hot sauce. Give it a try; it's very easy to make at home, and you can find all of the ingredients at any grocery store.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food tofu and lemongrass egg-fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!