Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, fish pasta bake. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have fish pasta bake using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Pasta Bake:
- Take 350 g fish pie mix (approx)
- Get 1 small cauliflower head, cut into bitesizes
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Prepare to taste Ground black pepper
- Make ready 250 g penne pasta or similar
- Get 400 ml milk
- Take 2 dried bay leaves
- Make ready 40 g butter
- Take 15 g all purpose flour
- Get 1 tsp dried dill
- Make ready 1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- Get 80 g grated Cheddar cheese
- Take 100 g philadelphia or other soft cream cheese
Instructions to make Fish Pasta Bake:
- Heat the milk in a saucepan until it's just about starting to boiling. Add the fish pieces and the Bay leaves and poach for around 2-3 minutes until the fish is just cooked. Next remove the fish with a slotted spoon and place in a bowl and set aside for later. Discard the Bay leaves and pour the milk into a jug/bowl to use later.
- Trim the cauliflower head and wash. Cut into small bitesize pieces.
- Wipe the saucepan and then return to the heat. Melt the butter and then add the cauliflower to the saucepan. Cook, stirring occasionally, over a medium heat, until the cauliflower has softened.
- Pour the reserved milk back into the pan, add the parsley, black pepper and dill and stir well. Season with salt. Allow the cauliflower to just cook through and then add the flour. Cook, stirring, until the sauce comes to a simmer and thickens.
- Add the cream cheese. Cook for another minute until its fully melted in, still stirring, then remove from the heat.
- Next cook the pasta according to the directions on the packet. Once cooked drain well.
- Add the fish and the pasta to the sauce and stir gently to combine. Taste and adjust the seasoning if needed.
- Pour the fish pasta into a baking dish and sprinkle the grated cheese over the dish. Preheat the grill to high.
- Cook the pasta under the grill for about 5 minutes or so until the cheese is melted, bubbling and browning in patches.
- Sprinkle with a little more fresh parsley, and serve. Enjoy!
See to it that you add these superfoods into your daily diet. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Don’t forget whole grains and nuts. Moreover, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy good health when you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food fish pasta bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!