Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, matcha green tea and maple syrup bagels. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Matcha Green Tea and Maple Syrup Bagels is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Matcha Green Tea and Maple Syrup Bagels is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook matcha green tea and maple syrup bagels using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Matcha Green Tea and Maple Syrup Bagels:
- Get 180 grams ◎ Bread (strong) flour
- Take 90 grams ◎ Water
- Prepare 15 grams ◎ Maple syrup
- Get 7 grams ◎ Matcha
- Prepare 2 grams ◎ Salt
- Get 1/2 tsp ◎ Dry active yeast
- Make ready 1 tbsp Honey, sugar, or molasses
Steps to make Matcha Green Tea and Maple Syrup Bagels:
- Add the ◎ ingredients into a bowl and mix with your hands. Take the dough out onto a flat surface and knead for about 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 4 pieces and roll them up. Cover with a plastic wrap or a dampened towel and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Roll it out into a 15 x 7 cm oval shape. Leaving 3 cm of width at the right end, fold in 3 layers and tightly seal the seam.
- Cover the left end with the 3 cm edge on the right and make it into a doughnut shape. Let rest for 20 minutes at 35℃.
- Bring plenty of water to a boil in a frying pan, reduce to low heat and add honey. Gently insert the bagels and cook 30 seconds each side.
- Transfer to a baking sheet, and immediately transfer to a preheated 200℃ oven. Bake for 20 minutes at 180℃ and they're done.
- This how they looked when I mixed in some white anko (sweet bean paste) and white chocolate.
Your daily diet have to contain at least some of these super foods. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. See to it that you eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. Observing a green living meal plan will give you just what you need for good health. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food matcha green tea and maple syrup bagels recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!