Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, easy chocolate bagels. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Now it's time to add the chocolate chips. Stir until combined and slowly mix in the rest of the flour and mini chocolate chips..recipe for chocolate chip bagels but a slightly improved recipe for homemade bagels altogether.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy chocolate bagels using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chocolate Bagels:
- Take 250 grams Bread (strong) flour
- Take 10 grams Pure cocoa powder
- Prepare 26 grams Sugar
- Prepare 8 grams Skim milk powder
- Get 5 grams Salt
- Get 3 grams Instant dry yeast
- Take 140 ml Water
Instructions to make Easy Chocolate Bagels:
- Put all ingredients into the bread machine to prepare the dough.
- Take the dough out when the kneading is done (before the first rising). Divide into 6 to 7 portions. Roll the dough up into balls, and let rest for 10 to 15 minutes. Do not let the dough rise in the bread machine.
- Punch out the air with the seams up. Roll into a cylinder.
- Stretch the dough until it's about 25cm long, then flatten the two ends with a rolling pin.
- Connect the two ends and make a ring-shape. Take care to secure the seams well. Place on top of individual pieces of parchment paper.
- Let the dough rise for 40 to 50 minutes (so that it's about 80% risen).
- Add 3 tablespoons of sugar (unlisted) into 200ml of water.
- In hot water, boil both sides of the bagel for 30 seconds each (this process is called "kettle boil"). I've written some notes on kettle boiling in Helpful Hints. The photo shows the bagels right after it's been kettle boiled.
- Preheat oven at 230℃. Lower to 210℃ after putting the dough inside. Bake for 12 to 13 minutes.
You need to have a number of superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Include whole food grains and nuts. Additionally, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. Following a green living diet plan will give you exactly what you need to be healthy. You will see that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.
Put all ingredients into the bread machine to prepare the dough. Stir until combined and slowly mix in the rest of the flour and mini chocolate chips..recipe for chocolate chip bagels but a slightly improved recipe for homemade bagels altogether. After the dough is done. punch it down. Now it's time to add the chocolate chips. Homemade Bagels Recipe Demonstration - Joyofbaking.com. How to Make Authentic East Coast Bagels Wherever You Live. I'm totally obsessed with these bagels!! Skip the store-bought because bagels are easier than you think! I dedicated the past month to Homemade bagels aren't difficult as long as you take your time. When Maxence and I were in San Francisco late last summer, we had bagels for breakfast every single day. Easy bagel recipe that's baked in the oven. Thi low calorie healthy bagel recipe made with greek This baked bagel recipe is a game changer! If you love bagels, you're going to love this easy bagel. Chocolate chip - I haven't personally tried this, but I imagine mixing mini chocolate chips into the dough before baking. Our recipe for easy bagels with nutella make for the perfect family treat. Follow the hot new trend of rainbow and marbled bagels at home with. Yummy dips for apples, cookies & pretzels, or spreads on bagels & muffins. Spinach and Artichoke Dip baked on top of mini bagels. I'm going to interrupt the normal fall schedule of pumpkin and chocolate recipes and bring you these Spinach and Artichoke Bagels. Easy Gluten-Free Bagels. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food easy chocolate bagels recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!