Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, thai mango fish. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thai Mango Fish is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Thai Mango Fish is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook thai mango fish using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Mango Fish:
- Prepare pieces Any kind of Fish with big
- Get Marination for fish:
- Get 1 Tbs Ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 tsp oregano
- Get 1/2 tsp dried basil leaves
- Take 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- Prepare 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Make ready For Sauce:
- Get 5 Tbs Mango Habanero Sauce
- Take 1 Mango Sindhri (cut into cube)
- Prepare 1 medium Onion (chopped)
- Take 1 medium Tomato (chopped)
- Make ready 7-8 Green Chilli (cut small)
- Get 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- Make ready 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- Prepare 2-4 Tbs Sugar
- Make ready 2 Tbs Vinegar
- Prepare 1 Tbs Soya sauce
- Make ready Oil for frying fish
- Get Spring onion twigs for garnishing
- Prepare Coriander chopped for garnishing
Instructions to make Thai Mango Fish:
- Marinate for half and hour to two with the all above ingredients of matination and keep aside.
- Fry fish and from both sides
- Prepare the ingredients for sauce. Cut all vegetables
- Pour an oil in wok and put all vegetables and stir fry to make it slightly soft but do not need over cook.
- Add mangoes with vegetables and stir fry on high flame and take it out. Keep aside 1. Add Mango Habanero sauce in the same wok, add Ginger, sugar, soya sauce, vinegar and chopped chilies and cook till simmer
- Add all vegetables and mango in the sauce
- Take it out fish in platter
- And pour all mango mixture on fish.
- Garnish with coriander and spring onion and serve with fried rice
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time. Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food thai mango fish recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!