Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, eggless whole wheat orange carrot dry fruit cake – pressure cooker cake recipe. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have eggless whole wheat orange carrot dry fruit cake – pressure cooker cake recipe using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggless Whole Wheat Orange Carrot Dry Fruit Cake – Pressure Cooker Cake Recipe:
- Take 1.1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Get 1 cup Fresh Orange Juice
- Take 3/4 cup Powdered White Sugar
- Get 1/2 cup Mix dry fruits & nuts * (combination of raisins, seedless dates, dried apricot, pistachios, tutti frutti, walnut, cashews, dried blueberries, dried red cranberries)
- Get 1/2 cup Nuts (chopped almonds, walnuts)
- Prepare 1/2 cup Grated Carrot
- Take 1/4 cup Oil
- Take 1 tsp Baking powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Baking soda or Eno
- Prepare 1 tsp Fennel
- Get 1 pinch salt
Steps to make Eggless Whole Wheat Orange Carrot Dry Fruit Cake – Pressure Cooker Cake Recipe:
- Dry Ingredients: Sieve whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda or Eno. Now add grated carrot, dry fruits & nuts, and salt. Mix them well and keep it aside. - Wet Ingredients: Now in a grinder add orange juice, sugar, oil and grind until smooth.
- Now mix wet and dry ingredients well. - Put batter into a greased pan and tab the cake pan on a countertop to release any large air bubbles. - Put cake pan into the preheated pressure cooker and bake it for 1 hour 10 minutes.
- Tips: - - Adjust sugar according to your taste. - Baking time may vary. - Mix Dry Fruits & Nuts: In a bowl add dried blueberries, red cranberries, raisins, pistachios and 1 cup of hot water. Keep it aside for half an hour (covered). After half an hour drain water. Take soaked berries, raisins, pistachios and mix with other nuts, fennel. Then toss all dry fruits and nuts with 2 tbsp of whole wheat flour. Keep them aside.
- If baking in Oven: Bake in the preheated oven at 180 deg Celsius or around 360 Fahrenheit for about 1 hour 10 minutes. The baking time may vary. So keep checking the cake after 40 to 45 minutes.
- Pressure Cooker Method: - Grease the baking tin with oil and dust it by sprinkling whole wheat flour over greased surface evenly. Pour the mixture into the greased baking tin. - - Important Notes: - - Use the baking tin of 6 inches in diameter, so that it can easily get into the pressure cooker. - Use a 5-liter pressure cooker. It should be big enough to hold the baking pan.
- Baking Tin should be made of Aluminium. - If baking tin comes into direct contact with the base of the pressure cooker, it can burn (overbake) the cake. So use pressure cooker container which has big holes in it or any aluminum small stand. - No gasket and whistle are needed. Remove them before baking. - Don’t add water to the pressure cooker.
- How to Bake In A Pressure Cooker? - - Heat the pressure cooker on high heat for 2 minutes. Use sea salt or sand as a layer inside a cooker. Put a steel stand on a layer of salt or sand. - Now put the cake tin containing the cake batter (Do not put water inside the pressure cooker). - Close the pressure cooker lid and do not put the whistle on the lid. Remove the gasket (rubber ring) from the lid.
- Lower the flame after 2 minutes. Let it bake for 50 -60 minutes on low flame. After 60 minutes check cake with a knife, if the mixture does not stick, it means the cake is done. - If batter still sticks to knife then again bake for another 10 minutes. Do not open the lid immediately. - Eggless Pressure Cooker Cake is ready.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food eggless whole wheat orange carrot dry fruit cake – pressure cooker cake recipe recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!