Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, quick linguine arrabbiata. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quick Linguine Arrabbiata is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Quick Linguine Arrabbiata is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook quick linguine arrabbiata using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Linguine Arrabbiata:
- Take 1 box (16 ounce) linguine pasta
- Make ready Salt for boiling water
- Take 1/2 cup olive oil
- Get 10 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper(1/2 teaspoon if you don’t want it too spicy 🌶!)
- Take 2 cans (14.5 ounce) fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- Prepare 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- Get Parmesan cheese
Steps to make Quick Linguine Arrabbiata:
- In a large pot heat your olive oil on low heat……
- Add in your minced garlic, sauté until garlic is soft……
- Now add into garlic your black pepper and crushed red pepper, sauté for several minutes……
- Next add in your fire roasted diced tomatoes and parsley flakes, continue to cook for about 20 minutes…..
- Meanwhile boil water for your linguine, don’t forget to salt your water!!!
- Drain linguine, reserving some of the pasta liquid (about 1/2 cup) inside the pot…..
- Now add your linguine and pasta water to your Arrabbiata sauce, toss gently……I let mine sit in the pot for about 15 minutes…….
- Top each serving with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food quick linguine arrabbiata recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!