Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, new york bagels. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
New York Bagels is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. New York Bagels is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook new york bagels using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make New York Bagels:
- Make ready For the bagel dough:
- Make ready 150 grams Bread (strong) flour
- Get 50 grams Bread flour (preferably Lys d'Or brand)
- Prepare 120 ml Lukewarm water
- Take 15 grams Sugar (honey)
- Get 3 grams Salt
- Prepare 3 grams Dry yeast
- Get To boil the bagels:
- Take 2 litres Water
- Get 4 tbsp Sugar (honey)
Steps to make New York Bagels:
- Sift the powdered ingredients into a bowl. Add sugar and salt. Mix well.
- Mix the yeast into lukewarm water. Now add that into the bowl from Step 1. Mix quickly. Knead until the dough doesn't stick to your hands.
- After kneading for about 15 minutes and the dough becomes a little glossy, punch the dough several times.
- Roll up the dough and cover with a damp cloth. Let the dough rise for 30 minutes. Punch out the air, and roll it up again.
- Divide the dough into four portions (using a scraper, if you wish). Roll them up. Cover with a tightly squeezed damp cloth and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Punch out the dough lightly. Roll up into sticks of about 18 cm in length. Flatten one of the ends.
- Shape into rings and secure the seams. Cover with the cloth and let rest for 15 minutes. While the dough is resting, boil some water and preheat the oven.
- Add sugar into the water and heat. When the water is just below its boiling point, add the dough. Boil both sides for 30 seconds each.
- Transfer onto a rack, then transfer immediately onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake in the oven - 12 minutes at 200℃.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time. All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food new york bagels recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!